24/7 peace of mind
Euro Plus European Breakdown Insurance provides Roadside Assistance, Recovery and Repatriation for you, your car and all your passengers.
Choice of policy
You can choose Single Trip (for trips up to 90 days) or Annual Multi-trip (for any number of trips per year with a maximum duration of 31 days for each trip).
Euro Plus Cover for vehicles up to 15 years old
The insured vehicle must be:
- A car, motorcycle over 150cc, motorised caravan, minibus, light van, estate car or 4×4 sport utility vehicle registered in the United Kingdom, the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands. Towed caravans or trailers are not covered unless the additional premium is paid.
- No more than 15 years old at the date you buy the policy.
- Not more than 3,500kg in weight (including any load), 7 metres long, 3 metres high and 2.3 metres wide.
- Not carrying more than the recommended number of passengers (maximum being 8 including the driver).
- Kept in a safe and roadworthy condition and serviced in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications.
Caravans & Trailers
If you are towing a caravan or trailer we can cover this too, provided it’s not over 15 years old (additional premium required).
24-hour motor breakdown service
Euro Plus European Breakdown Insurance is provided by Allianz Global Assistance. You will be covered for breakdown assistance, emergency roadside repairs, recovery and, if required, a replacement vehicle.
Cover within the following Continental countries
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canaries, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madeira, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Vatican City.
The policy does not cover trips within the UK, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man, other than during the direct journeys between your home and your international departure point.
For further details of the cover and limits click here