24/7 peace of mind
Euro Plus European Breakdown Insurance provides Roadside Assistance, Recovery and Repatriation for you, your car and all your passengers.
Choice of policy
You can choose Single Trip (for trips up to 90 days) or Annual Multi-trip (for any number of trips per year with a maximum duration of 90 days for each trip).
Euro Plus Cover for vehicles up to 15 years old
The insured vehicle must be:
- A car, motorcycle over 150cc, motorised caravan, minibus, light van, estate car or 4×4 sport utility vehicle registered in the territorial limits (UK).
- For a Single Trip policy, aged 15 years or under since first registration. For an Annual Multi-trip policy, aged 15 years or under since first registration.
- Not more than 3,500kg in weight (including any load), 7 metres in length (3 metres high and 2.3 metres wide).
- Not carrying more than the legal carrying capacity of the vehicle.
- Kept in a safe and roadworthy condition and serviced in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications.
Caravans & Trailers
If you are towing a caravan or trailer we can cover this too, provided it’s of a proprietary make where the total length does not exceed 7 metres/23 feet (not including the length of the A-frame and hitch) and is attached to the vehicle with a standard 50mm tow ball coupling hitch.
24-hour motor breakdown service
Euro Plus European Breakdown Insurance is provided by Ageas Insurance Limited. You will be covered for breakdown assistance, emergency roadside repairs, recovery and, if required, a replacement vehicle.
Cover within the following Territorial Limits (Europe)
Area 1 Belgium, France, Luxembourg, Netherlands, United Kingdom (when travelling to and from the International departure point), and the Republic of Ireland.
Area 2 (including Area 1) Andorra, Austria, Canaries, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Iceland, ltaly, Liechtenstein, Madeira, Monaco, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and Vatican City.
Area 3 (including Area 1 & 2) Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia.
The policy does not cover trips within Great Britain, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man, and (for residents only) Jersey and Guernsey, other than during the direct journeys between your home and your international departure point.
For further details of the cover and limits click here