FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We’ve put together some commonly asked questions to give you more information about Euro Plus and the cover we offer. If you have a question that is not answered below please use the contact us page.
The policy covers each driver and all passengers in the insured vehicle.
The insured vehicle must not be carrying more than it is designed to carry.
Vehicles must be located within Great Britain, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man, Jersey or Guernsey when cover is purchased and commences.
- A car, motorcycle over 150cc, motorised caravan, minibus, light van, estate car or 4×4 sport utility vehicle registered in the territorial limits (UK).
- For a Single Trip policy, aged 15 years or under since first registration. For an Annual Multi-trip policy, aged 15 years or under since first registration.
- Not more than 3,500kg in weight (including any load), 7 metres in length (3 metres high and 2.3 metres wide).
- Not carrying more than the legal carrying capacity of the vehicle.
- Kept in a safe and roadworthy condition and serviced in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications.
Area 1 Belgium, France, Luxembourg, Netherlands, United Kingdom (when travelling to and from the International departure point), and the Republic of Ireland.
Area 2 (including Area 1) Andorra, Austria, Canaries, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Iceland, ltaly, Liechtenstein, Madeira, Monaco, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and Vatican City.
Area 3 (including Area 1 & 2) Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia.
The policy does not cover trips within Great Britain, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man, and (for residents only) Jersey and Guernsey, other than during the direct journeys between your home and your international departure point.
Motor Breakdown Service
Outside your home country:
Tel: +44 (0) 1206 714 335
Within your home country:
Tel: 01206 714 335
Further details of this service are shown in your Insurance Policy.
The Insurance Policy includes important telephone numbers including the Motor Breakdown Service that is available to you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Ageas Insurance Limited, Registered Office Address, Ageas House, Hampshire Corporate Park, Templars Way, Eastleigh, Hampshire SO53 3YA, Registered in England and Wales no 354568. Ageas Insurance Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority, Financial Services Register no 202039.